Friday, May 16, 2014

Road Trip for One

Weekend before last I headed out for Just Cross Stitch in Lederach, PA.  I had emailed Carolyn and asked her to hold one of these for me.  I've been wanting one of these since I first saw them online. I can see that I need to do some serious trimming on that fern.  It looks good from the top.  I rarely see it from that angle.


Before I left I made a list of floss I needed to kit up a few projects.  This is how much floss I wound up with:


And I picked up these charts:



And this kit:

Pretty good haul for a trip to pick up a mug and a little bit of floss.

I really don't want to think about what this did to my Stitch from Stash budget.

Keep on Stitchin!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy floss and pretty new charts..
    Happy stitching dear xxd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, somehow I always manage to walk out of Just Cross Stitch with more than I planned to buy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Love pillow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete